- Regular shifts (Monday / Wednesday / Friday or Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday)
- Early morning shifts (as early as 5AM)
- Late afternoon shifts (after 5PM)
Special Arrangements for New Patients
- We offer separate areas with extra staff coverage for patients who are starting on a dialysis program.
- Patients are kept completely informed to make their adjustment to dialysis faster and smoother.
- Patients are surrounded by a highly-trained care team to satisfy all their needs during this critical period.
Electronic Medical Records
- Improves all aspects of patient care, effectiveness, safety, communication, coordination, efficiency and timeliness
- Reduces medical errors
- Enhances privacy and security
All 62 stations are equipped with the newest and best hemodialysis machines available: the Fresenius “T” system with CLiC technology.
- The CLiC technology was introduced in 2017 and allows non-invasive measurement of hematocrit, percent change in blood volume and oxygen saturation in real-time (previous technology only measured before and after the treatment).
- It allows us to remove the maximum amount of fluid from dialysis patients without the common complications of dialysis such as nausea, cramping and vomiting.